Why am I experiencing pain in the right side of my lower stomach ?

my lower stomach hurt in the right side and i dont know why can you explain please?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
HI !
If you are thinking of UTI,check for its signs and go for urine test:
The urge to urinate frequently, which may recur immediately after the bladder is emptied.
A painful burning sensation when urinating.
Discomfort or pressure in the lower abdomen. The abdomen can feel bloated.
Pain in the pelvic area or back.
Occasionally, fever develops.
OR it could be due to other reasons also like appendicitis OR Infection in the Kidney (Pyelonephritis).
So,consult your Doctor for the diagnosis.
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Right lower abdomen pain can be due to plenty of reasons.To know the exact cause, an ultrasound scan will be most helpful. If urine infection is suspected then you can get your urine tested for the same.It can be due to ovarian cyst or pelvic infection.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal