Why am I experiencing pain in my vagina at 18 weeks of pregnancy ?

Iam 31 years old and in the 18 weeks of pregancy. some times when i walk or do some work, at night i feel pain in my vaginal area, and i want to press it with someting to be comfort. I also miscarriage 3 times during 8 years of my wedding. so can you tell me why I am feeling this pain? I am 31 years old, and being pregnant for the third time. I miscarriage 3 times, but now I am pregnant of 18 weeks. at night I feel pain in my vaginal area, and I want to press with some thing to be comfort. can you give me the answer, why it is like this? I did my ultrasonic last week and they said its a normal pregnancy . So why do I have this problem
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jul 2011