Why am I experiencing nausea, severe headache and stomach ache with delayed periods as I do not have a history of sexual intercourse ?

hello doctor, i am 18 yr old and always had regular periods from last 6 years..but this time its delayed 10 days..it should come on 27th but today its 5 and i still didnt get it and i dont have any history of sexual intercourse ..i am getting nausea type feeling,even vomited once..severe stomach ache and headache...feeling that i got my periods but not getting in reality..i have problem of migraine so i thought that may be because of that headache but now i am scared..all symptoms are of pregnancy..so i took 2 urine pregnancy test but both came negative..why is it happening to me...please help doctor ..any reply or dvice will be greatly appreciated..
Asked On : Tue, 7 Feb 2012