Why am I experiencing itchiness, pain and numbness on the site of bites with fatigue and tiredness ?

I have been bitten in three places on my body and each is very itchy, painful and I am experiencing numbness around the site of the bite. I have also been feeling a bit dizzy and very tired. The bites have not gotten better and I have had them for three weeks. I recently returned from a trip to Belize but was not in the rainforest or jungle areas and did not go swimming . I was in Belize City for the entire trip.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012