Why am I experiencing frequent vertigo with severe vomiting and exhaustion ?

Hi i am a 42 year old female and have been experiencing frequent vertigo lasting 2 to 4 hours with severe vomiting and exhaustion . I am also now regularly feeling dizzy as well which will sometimes lead to nausea and vomiting. The majority of the incidents occur in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning. I have been deaf in my left ear since infancy due to meningistis. Ive seen and ENT and a neurologist have had an MRI which was clean and no one can tell me why this keeps happening. My neurologist has cleared me of MS and any tumors and my ENT keeps saying its central and not my ears. Any advice?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011