Why am I experiencing dizziness, memory loss and dark brown vaginal discharge ?

Hi. I m 19 years old and physically active (i m in ROTC, so i excercise regularly). In the past week and a half, I have been experiencing extreme fatigue and drowsiness (doesn t matter how much I sleep or eat, I still feel the need to take a very long nap). In the past couple of days, I have been very dizzy (I ended up falling two days ago. Not passing out, just losing balance), short of breath (I feel winded after simple tasks, even after standing up), tighntess of the chest (to the point where it hurts sometimes to take a deep breath), feeling very weak and shaky, experiencing slight memory loss (I asked my boyfriend the same question three times within the space of fifteen minutes and couldn t remember what his answer was. and i m having slight problems finishing sentences and ideas). I am slightly nauseous and also have a slight headache behind my ears (both have lasted for three days and have not responded to advil ). My last menstral period was two weeks ago. I went to Urgent Care two days ago and the ER yesterday (both took blood and urine samples), neither of them could find anything wrong with me, other than a most likely benign nodule on my right lung (although the ER couldn t do a thyroid test on the urine/blood samples because it was too late in the day). Today, I have developed a dark brown, odorless vaginal discharge . Any ideas as to what this could be?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011