Why am I experiencing chest pain and blurred vision when I lean forward ?

i have blured vision and chest pain when i lean foward
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Welcome to health care magic
consult some good eye surgeon along with physician .as blurring of vision is not a thing to be taken lightly .detailed investigation from every angle is must.cause may vary depending upon the age.
Wish you speedy recovery

Welcome to Health Care Magic
Please get your Blood pressure checked & a cardiac checkup is a must to rule out any cardiac problems.
Please get your self properly investigated by a Medical specialist so that we can make a perfet diagnosis and provide you with the medicines that will help you in getting rid of your problems.

For more query please do write to me at

Get well soon
Dr. Harsh Rai MD(Hom) UK