Why am I bleeding before and after urinating? Bleeding from penis

Doctor i wanted to ask why could i be bleeding after urinating and before urinating.I am a 32 yr old male and yesterday after holding urine for a long time because being on the road by time i did urinate i felt a slight sting.This all happened yesterday evening and as i wake up this morning blood is still dripping from my penis can you tell me whats wrong.Ive never experienced this.F.y.i i drink alot of soda and my water intake is very poor
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012
Sep 2012
Hello, Welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das

Firstly, you have to do a routine urine examination. It is the basic test that will indicate to the abnormality of the urinary tract.

Secondly, do an ultrasound scan of lower abdomen.

Thirdly, consult with a urologist with the reports.