Why am I always sad and think about dying ?

i m 19 years old girl... i always have a running nose.. headache ..n feel tired everytime...though i sleep much ..i dont enjoy anything which i earlier used to..can u tell me whats the problem with me..i always feel like killing myself..i have atempted suicide many times..always think about dying..not interested in life
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
Welcome to healthcare magic forum

Since when do you have these symptoms? Did they happen after an incident or change in ur life ( like a break up).
If that is so, please understand , these are phases, they come and go in evryones life. One has to face it in good spirit, and trust me after some time , when this goes away you will remmeber it and think - "how silly i was then".

Runny nose , headache, and tiredness are seen in Allergic rhinitis (alleric colds) , for which you can take homeopathy safely.

Please talk to someone in family, or a friend. If they are anavailable, see a conselor to talk to.

For further enq-
Dear, Welcome to Healthcaremagic!

You have somatic symptoms as well as symptoms of depression. For your "running nose problem", I advice you to consult an ENT surgeon as you may have sinus problem also which is causing headache as well. As of now, please take Tab. Cetirizine once a day, with steam inhalation & Tab. Crocin for symptomatic pain relief. For depressive feelings, I advice you to consult a good psychiatrist as you may have major depression or some personality disorder [like borderline personality disorder], or depressive phase of a bipolar disorder. Nowadays, very good medicines for psychiatric diseases are available, & though they may take some time for effects, they shall certainly help you. Good luck.