Why a 23 year old is behaving abnormally and what could be the cause ?

MY FRIENDS SON SUDDENLY SHOWING ABNORMAL BEHAVIOUR THAT FOR LAST ONE YEAR SUFFERING FROM STOMACH(AT THE TIME OF 1ST YEAR EXAM --ALL TESTS SHOW NORMAL REPORT)NOW HE SAYS I AM NOT NORMAL HOW CAN I BE NORMAL WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF ME?FATHER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS TROUBE(HE THINKS)LAST WEEK LEFT THE HOME WENT TO BANGLORE WITHOUT SUFFICIENT MONEY NOW HIS FATHER IS IN BANLORE TO TAKE HIM BACK .WHERE TO CONSULT PROPERLY SO THAT HE MAY NOT UNDERGO MEDICATION BUT HE MAY BECOME ABLR TO TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF RKJAIN- 9717040618 FRIENDS NO DKJAIN0 9808660055 (WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO ADMIT THE PATIENT?HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO CURE?)
Asked On : Sun, 27 Feb 2011