Why I had spotting after my periods followed by painful cramps , nausea and headaches ?

hi i had my period on 8/1/11 till 8/5/11 sins the 8/12/11 i had some spotting on and off with light cramping now i have painful cramps , nausea and headaches and feel mudy
Asked On : Wed, 17 Aug 2011
Thanks for query,
This may be break through bleeding.
If your problems persisted after few days,consult gynaec and seek advice.
Ok and bye.
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Hi Glenda
Welcome to Hcm
Painful cramping and nausea with bleeding has to be assessed may take an analgesic, drink plenty of water and may also get an ultrasound and upt done for confirming diagnosis.
Visit your Gynaecologist for the best as it can even be due to infection which needs to be treated early.