Why I don't get periods ?

i m 33 years old and till date i hv no period attn. Dr. Rakhi Tayal, Pls note my gyaecologist give me Restrone (5mg) 2 tabs twice a day for 8 days and some vitimns also and she said that my period will start within a 8 days BUT the problem today is my 8 day and still my period is not start and due to taking this tables i hv to much pain in my nipples and they become little bit big in size is this because hormones changes? . i m too much worried that what is going on? is there a big problem pls suggest Awaiting for your reply. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Regesterone will not start your periods if there is some basic function related problem in your reproductive system.Also, after you have finished taking the tablet for 8 days, then you can expect your periods to begin in next 4-5 days. Nipple pain is due to hormone you are taking in the form of regesterone.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal