Why I didn't got my periods even after having an i-pill also pregnancy test was negative ?

i took an i-pill but still didnt got periods.and pregnancy test was negative hi, my age is 20yrs.i took an i-pill on 4th march just after the boyfriend did not released the sperm inside but then also i took i-pill for regular date for menses was on and my partner had intercourse on 5th april and again i took an i-pill.i had been taking i-pill earlier frequently but for six or seven months i didnt took it and again i took it on 4th march(as mentioned above).now its more than 2 week from my regular date for menses but i didnt got my periods yet.i took a pregnancy test came negative.please advice me what to do?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Taking i-pill twice at short intervals within one month causes hormonal disturbances which has caused delay in your periods. If this has happened for the first time then you need not worry and just wait for your periods. You are not pregnant.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
is there any need to visit the doctor?i m really tensed right now..