Why I can not see clearly with my right eye ? Which doctor should I meet ?

not bale to see clearly(right eye) just find the there is an object in front of me only this is due to an bike accident. doctors(ophthalmologic) are expressing there is a infection of nerves or compression of nerves around the eye but not confirmed. using some injections(steroids i think) also neurology doctor confirmed there is no injury related problems confirmed by scaning. any one can suggest us for whom to consult in eye dividion
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011