Why I am not able to conceive though both our reports are normal ?

Hi Doc, I am 27 and trying to conceive from past 6 months, FSH, LH and prolactin levels are normal. My husband is also not having any issues. Periods are normal and my follicle size will be 23 mm before ovulation . I have ovulation kit with the help of that and bbt we are planning. My doc is telling that I do not have any issues. Can you pls tell me why it is delaying? do i need to go for any other tests? will Travelling cause trouble? Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Aug 2011