Why I am not able to conceive for last one year ?

hi, i am 27 yrs old women , got married 2 yrs back, from last one year i am trying to concieve but not able to. after trying i miss my periods but when i checked through prega kit it shows negative result, this has happend 3-4 times
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
What is the status of ur periods? are they regular? What contraceptives were your using for past 2 yrs?
Sometimes conception takes time. You need to have intercourse at the right dates, are you aware of those days...ther fertile phase, 10th to 18th day of cycle.

Also, please visit a gynaecologist for a complete examination and some tests (your husband will also need a few) just to be safe.

Anonymous's Response
thanks for your reply Mam,

after marriage my periods are not regular, i m not using any contraceptives pills , my husband used condom, but now we are planning for child, Mam my periods was not regular since marriage sometime it comes 1-2 week late and some thime after 1 month. and we do intercouse during fertile days , we have tried this 3-4 times. My husband's semen analysis is normal. Mam my concern is this if conception not happen than why i missed my perioids it should come on date . please guide me i shall be vary thankful to you.

one more thing mam , is there any treatment of this problem in homeopath? i want to go for homeopath treatment.