Why I am having periodic itching followed by pain on my palm & feet ?

Why am I having periodic itching followed by pain on my palms and feet.
Hi I am a 42 old lady and have recently developed a probelm in my skin. Very often, my palm and feet starts itching followed by pain. I was under allegra, alaspan and it subsided for a while. Later I went to another doctor-who diagnosed a mild urine infection and was on anti biotics-but the itching and the pain still continued. Doctors are not sure as it what can cause the itching and pain and would want me to cotinue with the anti histamines and I am not much convinced by this. Pls. help
Asked On : Wed, 8 Sep 2010