Why I am having numbness in right side of body and tiredness after having medicines for TB ?

My Doctor, who is a Pulmonologist , has told me that Iam having TB, based on the Chest X-Ray and scanning report on the Lymp node.(Size with largest of 25*17mm.) He prescibed Akurit-4 Tabelts with 4 tablets per-day. Presently almost 2 moths are over since I started taking this tablets. Presently. I feel numness in some parts the righ side of my body. I just list the same. My right fingers, right side of the body, where chest is there,Right legs. This affects my day today office work. Also I feel very tired and feel like taking rest continously. Kindly confirm to me that Iam on the right track??.Shall I have to under go this probem compulsrily while taking this medcine?? S.S.Manian
Asked On : Tue, 7 Feb 2012