Why I am having eczema even after medication and lesions in bowel movement ?

hi, I am a 50 year old female. I have had rheumatoid arthritis for 20 years. In the last year I have been bothered with eczema . I also had a stool culture and it showed an over growth of enterobacter clocha.. I was given i round of cipro but it still have worse eczema. last week I had a colonoscopy and it showed lesions in small bowel. I just can t get a dr. to take serious this, what I feel the root cause being the bacteria infection.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Feb 2012