Why I am experiencing severe pain while chewing even after taking treatment for my sinus problem ?

I have been experiencing severe teeth pain when chewing on left side. I went to my dentist and he said my teeth were fine, but suggested sinus problems. He recommended a neti pot and Mucinex D. After 1 week and still having extreme pain when chewing, I saw my medical doctor and he x-rayed my sinuses. The left maxillary sinus cavity shows to be filled. I have now taken two rounds of antibiotics and Mucinex D. I also have tried steam. I still experience severe pain at times especially when chewing.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011