Whooshing sound, noise, headaches, sinus issues, have cervical spondylosis. What is going on?

Hi. I have been having trouble with my hearing. Everything sound very loud and have been hearing loud whooshing noises and weird headaches. I had a suddem oressure headache which I thought my head would pop but wemt away as fast as it came but made me weak then the next mroning my ears and head are like this. I do have cervical soondylosis so could it be from that or should I start to worry? I have seen doctor but all she said was its probably sinus problems and use lintus with steam. Neck it also hurting and I find sometime my ears buzz with certain movement. Hooe you can help?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013