Whooshing sound in ears, pulsating sensation, tight pressure in head after taking off headset. Cure?

i work in a call centre, when i take a break and take my headset off and stand up and walk about i get a whooshing sound in my ears and head that pulsates to the beat of my heart ( or so it would seem) this only happens after i take my headset off though, its a very tight pressure feeling in my head and it usually lasts about 5 mins before going, i am overweight , non smoker and non drinker. not currently diagnosed as diabetic and no other health problems.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response

I am Dr Ravinder Sharma ENT surgeon.

On the basis of the information provided it appears that it may be because of the stress at the work place. Another cause may be a disease of the ear causing this. It may be beecause of the negative air pressure in ear or because of a vascular lesion in the ear. I would advise you for a ENT consultation

I hope this answers your concern. Feel free to contact me if you require more information about it

with regards
Ravinder Sharma