Whooping cough, pain throat and lungs, difficult to breathe, fluid in ear

Hi...I had whooping cough four weeks ago and have not gotten better. It went from that to Bronchitis . I have been having terrible pains in my lungs while coughing, and while the cough itself is calming down, the pain is getting worse. It burns to take a breath all the way down the center of my chest, and I am having shooting pains in my right lung. Also, my ears have been filled with fluid for weeks causing vertigo , and the left side of my throat is very painful. I don t know what to do as the pain is getting worse tonight. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012