Whooping cough. Had infection between colon and duendendom. Strep throat. Stomach pain. Help?

I am a 31 year old male. I am 6 0 tall and weigh 230lbs. Earlier in the year I became sick. My doctor treated me with whooping cough and step with two different antiobotics. My symptoms starting getting better except for the fact that my stomach in the lower region more towards the center was bothering me. It was a constant pain and the pain became higher in intensity just after eating or drinking anything and it was followed by diahrea. I told my doctor and she told me to quit taking the antiobotic for whooping cough. My stomach symptoms never went away and I didn t have any solid stools . My doctor had me get a CT scan and they didn t find anything abnormal. They did say that it looked like I had an infection though inbetween my colon and duendendom. I was given medicine for that and it seemed that it went away after awhile. I just recently had pink eye and step throat and was treated with Amoxocillian 500mg and eye drops. Last week I was diagnosed with Step throat again and was prescribed 500mg of Augmentin . My stomach pain and diahrea are back. My stomach hurts constantly and seems to intensify after eating or drinking anything and followed by diarhea. Are there any suggestions you may have to soothe my stomach pain and why it may be occuring?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012