Whom should i consult for a kidney problem ?

i am 25 years old femaleam married 3 yrs before and have a kidmy problem is that my hubby is seemed to be always tensed in his job matters and whenever i feel like having a goo time he doesnt feel like soso how can i solve it can u give me some tips i am 25 years old female,am married 3 yrs before and have a kid.my problem is that my hubby is seemed to be always tensed in his job matters and whenever i feel like having a goo time he doesnt feel like so.so how can i solve it can u give me some tips?
Asked On : Fri, 6 May 2011
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response
Hello Ash

You both need to have a conversation with equal interest to resolve this issue.
Try to understand and be part of his problem. Do share your feelings with your hubby.
You might suggest him to do some deep breathing (Pranayama) exercises and relaxation techniques like music meditation for about 20min a day to ease his tensions.

You might want to apprach a Wellness Specialist or a Family Counselor to address this in a broader perspective.

Dr. Sneha
Sama Wellness Clinic