Whole body got tingy and extremities went numb after taking extra Adderalls. Any permanent damage ?

height 5 0 weight 115 age 20, 2 days ago I didnt know my new perscribed adderalls were xrs, they were 30 s and I took 2 1/2 in a 2 day span. My whole body got tingy and my extremeties went numb, I didnt take any the next day and the numb and tingles were still there, today i didnt take any and i still have slight numbness in the left side of my face, and my arm muscle is sore and hurts but is slightly numb, will the effects go away if I keep not taking it or did i do permenant damage?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Hello.
Taking an extended release adderal may be associated with effects like muscle soreness and numbness. Please do not worry as all these effects are reversible. You need to wait for 5-7 days for these effects to reverse.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
drtayal72@gmail.com