Whole body feels lighter than paper,tingling in hands and feet, itching, dizziness and lightheaded. Is it disease or anxiety ?

Hi I m 15yrs old I m very scared i don t know how I m feeling anymore my whole body feels lighter than paper, I m afraid i am going to collapse at any minute and have a stroke , I m so fearful of haveing a stroke my hands are tingleing and my feet itch a lot im convinced i have a disease this feeling is so unreal 2month ago in late december i was convinced i was about to have a stroke my mom rushed me to the ER and they did blood work and a cat scan and said everything was stone cold normal and im not at risk for anything but anxiety , But this time im dizzy light headed and have headaches i also haven t slept in a week im convinced im on my last week and my mom wont take me to the doctor, So i came here please help me i want my old life back and to be happy and not have these feelings can you tell me if its a disease or anxiety
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013