Whole belly swollen, sore inside, cramps with irregular vaginal bleeding. HPT negative. What can be this ?

Ok, so my whole belly are is swollen, the inside is sore when I touch it..and even when I don t touch it. I have period cramps, only they re more dull and achy, irregular vaginal bleeding that is not my period. Weight gain my upper arms, thighs, and belly area. Swollen fingers, always tired and weak, sometimes light headed. I get weird headaches and weird pains in my belly. Weird spasms and bubbly feelings in my lower abdomen/ pelvic area. Negitive pregnancy tests ...
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  25 Awaiting Answer