Who is a dry drunk? Quit drinking, AA attendee, thinks of herself as healer. Suggest?

Hi, I have a friend of a friend, who used to be an alcoholic. She has quit drinking many years ago. She is in her early 50ies. Now she goes to AA meetings nearly every day. When there is no AA meeting available, she goes and spends hours and hours doing things at her church. She had no seminary degree, but she fancies herself to be some sort of healer/priestess. Would her actions be like a person who is what is referred to as a dry drunk ?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013