Who can donate eyes?

who can donate eyes?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jul 2008
hi man,any good-minded human being from the age of 2 year can be a donor without any maximum limit for donating the eye. All one needs to do is bequeath his or her eyes by taking a simple pledge to donate the eye after death. While taking a pledge during ones lifetime itself is a noble deed, it requires the support of the relatives or friends to carry out the wishes of eye donation of the deceased. They need to call up the Eye Bank immediately as the eye need to be removed within a maximum of six hours of death. People using spectacles, diabetes and hypertensives can make eye donation.
Hi, if a person has following conditions, then he cannot donate eyes . 1. Infectious or potentially infectious disease. (ie. HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B, C or active Hepatitis A, Septicemia) 2. Central Nervous System disorders of unknown etiology. (ie. Multiple Sclerosis, ALS, Alzheimers, Parkinson's Disease) 3. Leukemia, Lymphoma, Lymphosarcoma, Hodgkin’s Disease. (most other types of cancer are acceptable for donation) 4. Certain Eye Disorders. (ie. Eye infection, Corneal scarring, history of refractive surgery (ie. Lasik), congenital eye disorders)

I want to donate my eyes after death.. Please tell me the complete procedure