Whitish yellow discharge from eye, eye redness, small knot, pain, irritation. Taken amox, predesone. Treatment?

I have had yellowish white very thick stuff comming out of m eye for months now, the white of my ey get red and irritatedsome times it hurts n burns all of the time and gets really raw and black looking on the bottom lid at times, now there is a big knot there and the corner is swollen badly on top and bottom, I have taken a zithromiacin pack then a round of amox, then prednesone, and another round of antibiotics that I cant remember the name of. I have gone to my fam dr, a walk in clinic, and an eye dr. I dont have insurance and all of these dr s and meds nt working are really expensive as well as I cant stand the pain and irritation anymore
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012