Whitish substance on the tongue and inside the cheeks. Have sore throat and yeast infection. Taking spironolactone. Is the infection due to the medication?

I thought I had oral thrush. I have milky white stuff on my tongue and inside cheeks. I went to get it looked at today and the doctor said it didn t look like thrush. No pain, sometimes feel like a sore throat but goes away. I m scared. I have been taking doxycycline for over a year and this is the first time I have gotten a yeast infection and what I thought was oral thrush. Because I m on antibiotics I ve been taking AZO yeast to make sure the yeast doesn t get out of control. I am also taking Spironolactone which I know messes with hormones. Can this mouth infection be from the prescriptions I m on?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012