Whitish substance in the stool, pain in the back. What is it?

since last night feel pain back side and feel to go toilet.. when sit in toilet difficult to go motion after sometime start motion with some white color after that going normal stool .. today also happend 3 times, evening when i go first gone same pure white color similar like sky , may be its volume half of glass , after that normal type stool..
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
White stool is not a normal thing ,kindly u need to be thoroughly evaluated ,white stool is usually csused by lack of bile ..this bile is a digestive fluid which is produced by the liver ....ususlly we see in a case of hepatiyis or cirrhosis. ....but plz let me kw a detailed history with blood investigation ...and ultrasound abdomen ....thank u