Whitish spots on tonsils. Staphylococcus infection. Nasal deviation. What is the risk involved in the surgery?

hello, I am 23 years old and I have problems with angina tonsillares. I have some white spots on my tonsillas ... I ve done tests and the doctors told me that I have staphylococc, I have no hurt, but I worry ... I have deviation of the nose , and I want to make aesthetic surgery ... please tell me.a risk of infection from bacteria if I do an operation on the nose ... Thanks for everything and sorry if I made a mistake in the question, I am waiting for your reply ... please help
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013