Whitish skin coming out from a new born girl's vagina. Normal?

I have a newborn girl and her vagina has what i can best describe as a whitish skin coming out of the hole. it isnt discharge and shes 4 days old. its like whte skin and when i tried to clean it it doesnt come out. she was discharged from the hospital and they said she was perfect but im worried becuase i dont know what is supposed ti look like. im making an appointment tomorrow but if can help me before i would very much appreciate it.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012