Whitish penile discharge. Taking novacip-tc, flagyll having colourless fluid in penis hole, weak erection. Treatment?

Hi, for about a month now i have been experiencing some discharge from my penis which used to be whitist. i consulted a pharmacist and was given these drugs: novacip-tz, mist potassium citrate, flagyll and amoxyl: during the intake of these drugs, i was experiencing some complications so i stopped. though i no more see the whitist stuff i used to, i now see a colourless fluid like urine always in the hole of my penis and find difficulty erecting....please help me....thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013