Whitish patch behind the ear. Family history of vitiligo. Could this be yeast infection? Diagnosed with PCOS

Hi am a person of color. I just noticed a small white patch right behind my knee . It doesnt itch or is she peeling or anything. My family doesnt have a history of vitilago. I just read that one canhave a yeast infection in the creases of the skin....please explain? I was diagnosed with PCOS and have been on metformine for the past year and a half ago. About a month ago I also experienced a VERY bad yeast infection (worse because of my insuline retention) Is this related?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012