Whitish flaky patch on the pubic area near penis. Not STD. What else?

I have a white, slightly flaky-looking patch on my pubic area about an inch above my penis . It is circular in shape, bout 2 centimeters in diameter, and very faint. It just basically looks like a plain circle of slightly dry skin and is slightly itchy every now and then. I feel fine and don`t have other symptoms. The texture is of normal skin and there is no redness or other abnormalities. I also haven`t had any sexual partners so I`m not sure how I got this.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013