Whitehead pimple on penis shaft, had lot of sex and masturbation. Normal?

hello dr i found a whitehead pimple yesterday or the day before on my penis shaft it started off like a normal pimple with a whitehead appearance now it is still with whitehead red tender and has a bit of black too it i admit i havent been showering much at all and have engaged in alot of sexual activity wih my partner and masterbation. what are the chances it is just a normal whitehead pimple? p.s. not attached to penis itself just skin and also i used some pro active body lotion on the area is that okay?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013