White-yellowish blisters of irregular size near the base of penis. No sex since 2 years. What is this ?

Dear Dr , I am 34-year old uncircumsised man. Today as I was having shower and as part of my hygiene routine I pulled up the foreskin of my penis and as I was about to wash the glans I noticed something wrong with my penis. Near the base of the glans there were 4 white-yellowish blisters of irregular size ( each about 5 mm). This startlwd me since I have never observed this before. For personal reasons I have abstained from any sexual relations for almost 2 years, so I don t think this could be a STD . Do you have any idea whether this is normal? Should I wait for a few days before goinf to a doctor? Thanks for your help!
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012