White watery stuff in my vagina

What do you think i have its like white watery stuff in my vagina that wont go away and its worse when i get horny?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011
hi welcome to health care magic. white watery stuff is normal when u get horny if this white watery stuff having no odor,no smell ,no felling of itching.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.At the excitement the vaginal secretions tend to increase.Even in absence of any excitement still you have a vaginal discharge that indicates possibility of some infection.You should visit your doctor and get your self examined for this.Please do not get ignore this.
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
welcome to HCM,
read your prob, nothing to worry its most common prob among allwomen.
this is called leucorrhea, cause of it are hormonal changes, or due to any infection.
you should get CBC,torch test n sonography lower abdomen. rule the cause of white discharg , consult your doc n start proper treatment. it will be cure after taking compleat course of medicine,
Dr aseem 9982583020