White watery discharge while sitting, bleeding from clitoris. What wrong?

I was just sitting on my bed and i felt discharge . But it didnt feel like it was from my vagina . So i went to the bathroom and whiped and it was from my pee hole. And i looked at my panties before i went to the bathroom and there was a drop of blood where my clit is there was blood. When i looked at it in the bathroom, there was white watery discharge. What wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012
Hi, the blood spots from urethra maybe as a result of infection in the urinary tract and the discharge maybe totally unrelated to it. I would suggest a urine microscopic examination to determine whether it's from the urinary tract or genital tract. If urine examination shows infection get a urine culture and sensitivity done and visit your physician. If urine test is negative for infection visit your gynaec for an internal examination.