White wall of skin inside vagina, seems to be thick and fleshy, can insert about an inch of finger. Worrisome?

I m 14 years old and scared I started shaving my pubes two years ago, but everyday I use the hand mirror and I can see inside of my vagina their is this white wall of skin on the inside of it. It s an thick fleshy wall, I thought it was my hymen so i gently pushed on it to see if it would break but that didn t work, So I don t think it s my hymen. I can can stick about an tip of an index finger before i reach it. I had ever since i could remember , I remember being 9 yrs old and observing it one day after health class in school I was too naive to think anything of it then, but it s starting to really concern me, because I watch porn to see if it was normal, and all the other girls dont have this. I want to know basically just what it is, and if i should be concerned of it for future intercourse relationships? Is something wrong with me? What is it? Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012