White vaginal fluid discharging from vagina. Due to obesity?

hi doctor, my name is aaaaa. Some white fluid runs from my vagina sometimes. One of my friend told me that this is leucoia problem.she told me that it has the side effect that some people getting fat and some times people getting thin and weak. I am getting fat now a days . Pl tell and suggest me that is it true or note and if true what are the remadies for that? Regards
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Leucorrhea is a common symptom indicating an infection. But this will have to confirmed with the help of a laboratory analysis of your urine and the white discharge. It usually does have an association with weight, but that is not the cause. I would recommend a cream that csn be inserted into the vagina with the help of a device that is sold along with the preparation.

It would be best if you could consult s doctor to confirm the same, but over-the-counter medications like clotrimazole. If at all this is a urine infection then you will need antibiotic coverage. Please make sure you avoid sexual contact in all forms until your doctor deems it safe.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.