White vaginal discharge, tender breasts, delayed periods, fatigue and altered appetite. Pregnant?

I was wondering could I be pregnant. Me and my mate had sex the week of My ovulation period, and about3-4 days later I have pinkish whitish discharge that lasted 3 days, four days later I started having a keen sense of smell to everything, nausea, headache, dizziness , shortness of breath, tender breast, fatigue , and my appetite changed. I took a home pregnancy test and it was negative, and took one at the Dr office and it came back negative, but my period was four days late. It was to start on Feb 14, but didn t come on til 18. I m wondering should I wait another week to get tested or see what s wrong now. I have never vomited before my period was late. In need to know what precautions I need to take.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013