White vaginal discharge, taking syscan 150, feels fatigue, applying candid cream. Advice?

Few months back, my wife had a white vaginal discharge . Her doctor advised Syscan 150 for both of us. At that time I had not visual symptoms other than fatigue . However, yesterday morning, underneath the head of the penis I saw some white patches / looked like uncleaned penis. later in the evening, my wife complained of symptoms she had experienced few months back. There was no physical contact since morning between the two of us. According to the earlier treatment , both of us took syscan 150 last night. However, this morning, the white patches / spot have come up on the head of the penis as well and look like they have spread. I have now also applied candid cream. Kindly advise. I am 30 years old, 80 kgs. 5 11 .
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012