White vaginal discharge, no odor. Taking pills, monistat. Yeast infection or STD?

On the 25th of last month i went to my dr with possibility of a yeast infection .I had a white discharge ,no odor,never changed color or looked like cottage cheese.He examined me,no swab or anyting and he said i looked like i had a bad yeast infection...i got a prescription for a pil,u take once and he said get some monistat also....well im still discharging some n its gettin on my nerves...cld it be possible to still have it? I have to say in April my husband n i reconciled and we had sex,and in my mind oh gosh,a std ...but i am trusting my dr,cause its no foul odor yellowish discharge etc
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012