White vaginal discharge after sex, had taken contraceptive pills. Pregnancy chances?

hello doctor, i have given my girl friend contraceptive pills within 24 hrs of sex. But on the same day of having sex she got a white vaginal discharge a few hrs later. Now i m in a confusion that this discharge is a sign of pregnancy or its something else? her menstrual cycle is of exact 28 days, and we had sex on 21st day of her cycle. she do not want to be pregnant. Can she become pregnant?? And does the pill has done the job of destroying sperms??? please help me....
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012