White tongue, headaches, tired eyes, pink spot on tongue. Dehydrated?

Hello. My son is 7. He is on his 5th time of having this white tongue . He got a swirly white coating on his tongue. First time the MD said it s dehydration . A week later it happened we took him again. Urine test showed not dehydrated and they said it s nothing. It usually goes along with a headache and darkish tired eyes. And again today he has it. I had thought it was dehydration but it happens often enough for me to be concened. Although today is the first time in about 2 weeks that he s had it. This time, (it s always different in appearence), it s one big pink (natural) spot in the farther back on his tongue. A perfect circle. The rest is whitish. Have you ever heard of this?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013