White tongue, cough, hard to breathe, vomiting. Consistent smoker. What does this mean?

Hi. I m.just conserd about something. My tongue has been white now for almost two weeks now, I have a cough that will not go away,.sometimes it feels hard to breathe, every morning when I brush my teeth I dry reach (which has been happening for 2 months now) and even throw up and bring up a lot of flem, every time I cough I m bringing up flem. Yes I have been a consistent smoker year now, I.smoke 25-30 cigarettes a day. I have also.noticed that one of my moles has turned from brown to pink. What does all this mean?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012